Ballistic Ticket Board
The Lightweight Ballistic Ticket Board is designed to provide an officer with a solid surface for writing tickets and as protection from a physical attack by functioning as a face and neck shield with extensive ballistic properties.
- Multi-function use as writing surface and protective shield
- Level I is 3/4" thick — 3 layers of polycarbonate secured by interlayer bond
- Level II is 1" thick — 4 layers of polycarbonate secured by interlayer bond
- Tested by Underwriters Laboratories in accordance with UL Standard 752 — 3 shots in a triangular pattern at 15 feet. Level 1: 9mm full metal copper jacket with lead core. Level II: 357 Magnum Soft Point. No spall, no penetration when tested.
- 12"x 9"
- Custom sizes available
- Lifetime replacement if damaged in the line of duty
- Available as right or left-handed
|Level I Ballistic Ticket Board — RH||3.4 lbs.||5111-100-001|
|Level I Ballistic Ticket Board — LH||3.4 lbs.||5112-100-001|
|Level II Ballistic Ticket Board — RH||4.5 lbs.||5113-100-001|
|Level II Ballistic Ticket Board — LH||4.5 lbs.||5114-100-001|
Documents & Downloads