Paint parts for various government contracts, outside customers, etc. using air powered spray gun.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix paint
- Paint parts with speed and accuracy
- Able to pay particular attention to detail (ie, edges, hard to reach areas)
- Track paint usage in CARC paint logs
- Monitor gauges to ensure proper pressure
- Knowledge of Zahn procedures
- Chart tracking
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for equipment, air hoses, spray guns, etc.
- Cleaning and maintaining Booth
- Wear proper safety equipment (respirators, air hoses, and steel toe boots)
- Knowledge of air powered spray gun, mixing procedures and Zahn Charts a plus.
- Able to adjust fan spray to desired angles and gauges to proper pressure.
- Able to paint parts while paying particular attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining speed.