Back to Job Listings
Ibis Tek is an equal opportunity employer. As required by law, we must record certain information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.
Ibis Tek is an EOE/AA/M/F/V/D employer and encourages qualified applicants in all categories including M/F/Vet/Disability categories to apply. If you need assistance in applying due to a disability please contact Human Resources at (724) 431-2341.
Electronics/Electrical Background, must work well as a team and alone, capable of reading electrical schematics, capable of working in tight and awkward positions.
- Electronics/Electrical Background
- Capable of using common hand tools, crimpers, and digital voltage meter
- Must work well as a team and alone
- Must be self motivated and directed
- Capable of reading electrical schematics
- Capable of working in tight and awkward positions
- Not afraid of getting dirty
- 12 Volt DC knowledge
- Ability to solder
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
Apply for this Position
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified or trained