This position is for our office in Leetsdale, PA Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- General knowledge of industrial electric.
- Troubleshooting electronics and control cabinets.
- Repair of mechanics & replacement of components on machinery.
- Repair & replacement of electrical components on machinery.
- Preventative maintenance on machinery
- HVAC helpful.
- Fabrication of parts; welding, grinding, cutting, machining, etc. helpful.
- Spec-ing out parts, obtaining quotes and getting POs started.
- Basic computer skills.
- Involved in moving machines and new machine installation & setup.
- Installation of air lines and other plumbing situations; both temporary and permanent.
- Able to identify and use basic tools used in electrical trouble shooting and general construction use.
- Shows ability to make suggestions on how to improve machine efficiency.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Maintenance or machine repair.