Back to Job Listings
Ibis Tek is an equal opportunity employer. As required by law, we must record certain information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.
Ibis Tek is an EOE/AA/M/F/V/D employer and encourages qualified applicants in all categories including M/F/Vet/Disability categories to apply. If you need assistance in applying due to a disability please contact Human Resources at (724) 431-2341.
Must have experience with and be certified in MIG and TIG welding, must be able to read blueprints and know welding symbols, must have experience using basic hand and grinder tools, experience using welding robot is a plus.
- Must have experience in MIG and TIG welding.
- Certification in MIG and TIG are required.
- Basic understanding of Work orders, SOP, & drawings.
- Must be able to read blue prints and know welding symbols.
- Must have experience using basic hand and grinder tools.
- Experience using Welding robot is a plus.
- Experience using aluminum and mild steel.
- Available to work overtime if needed.
Apply for this Position